Monday, February 20, 2012

Roasted Brussel Sprouts


from Lyndsi1 bag of fresh brussel sprouts
Olive Oil
Sea Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder to taste.

I cut the little stems off each brussel sprout, peeled off the loose leaves, and sliced each one in half (or quarters if they're the monster brussel sprouts that we sometimes get down here in TX). Then, I tossed them in a big ziplock bag w/ olive oil, sea salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Shook them up really well to coat evenly, and the prep is done! I then put them cut side up on the top rack in my oven at 450 degrees, and cook them about 15 minutes give or take a few. I pull them out when they're just starting to brown up and get crispy around the edges.

*Thanks for posting a brussel sprout recipe... this is the only veggie I hate. And really never want to cook. I am going to try this recipe. Maybe my taste buds have matured.

No comments:

Post a Comment