Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Easy Paleo Snack Pack
found online for tons of $cold hard cash$ and not as delicious as homemade

snack size baggies
beef jerky {walmart's is the cheapest and tastes good} my opinion is that Maverik's gas station brand is the best jerky. It's moist and tender... delicious:)
dried fruit
nuts; almonds, macadamia nuts, cashews... ect.

*Put them all together and it's magic. Keep some baggies on hand for a healthy and delicious snack.

*You'll want floss on hand:)

*If your counting protein, fat or carb blocks you'll need to make smaller baggies. Just the same though, take them anywhere.

2 comments:

  1. Well this is awesome. We've been eating paleo around here ;). Some days are challenging, I just want a giant bowl of cereal ;). But we're feeling awesome. Keep the recipes coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me yours... I'll post them. I feel like I search online all day for yummy healthy recipes. I'd love to only have one spot to look. Send me your fav sites too. xoxo I miss you! How are you. You guys doing crossfit too? xoxo seriously I love your guts.

    ReplyDelete